OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I changed those 40 gallons of water I collected yesterday. Everything is smiling and all is well. :p

Hopefully soon it will warm up enough to collect some mud and maybe a few amphipods.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Victoria, If I could I would. Amphipod hunting in near my new house has slim pickins. But I can get all the mud I want. :cool:

I just found out where these Rainsford Gobies are spawning. I cleaned my glass and I also cleaned the algae off my algae scrubber which is on one end of the tank where it is hard to access. But in that back corner I never saw because it is up against a duct and I never cleaned the glass there.

I got bored and decided to clean the glass to see if anything was living back there.
There they were. They made a hole behind one of the tubes that goes to the UG filter. I am not sure if they got all the way under the filter plate, but they pop in and out to grab some white worms.

I see one of the possum wrasses also hangs out there. Now that i know their hiding place, I will clean the glass there once in a while to check them out.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My book has been selling pretty good. I guess people are home now because of this situation.
As I said 100% of all the profits are going to MS research in my wife's name and after another $125.00 I will have another $500.00 to donate which will make a total of $1,000.00 donated.

That is pretty good because I think I only get like seven bucks for a book and less than half of that for an E Book.
I can't tell how many books sold all together because I can't figure out their web site. :rolleyes:

atoll

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My book has been selling pretty good. I guess people are home now because of this situation.
As I said 100% of all the profits are going to MS research in my wife's name and after another $125.00 I will have another $500.00 to donate which will make a total of $1,000.00 donated.

That is pretty good because I think I only get like seven bucks for a book and less than half of that for an E Book.
I can't tell how many books sold all together because I can't figure out their web site. :rolleyes:
Well done Paul, next book your memoirs. You should quadruple that figure in no time.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't remember when I got any of the corals and if I guessed, I could be 10 or 15 years off in any direction as I don't keep records and have a lousy memory.

Halal Hotdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you forget the E-Books and only take physical book sales, then that would make around 143 sold books.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday for the first time in my life I ordered a fish on line. A copperband. I am not getting a good feeling about this even though the fish is coming from New York where I live but the stores here are not open and I want to replace my copperband that died probably from old age.

Buying on line costs about 3 times more for that fish than I normally spend but I am not caring about the cost, I am more concerned that I can't see the fish before I buy it, especially a copperband.

I just hope they are not quarantining or medicating it because to me, quarantining and medicating a fish, especially a copperband is the same as killing it.

We will see and I hope it goes as it is supposed. I know a lot of people buy fish on line so I may have to get with the 21st century. At least until the LFSs open around here. :rolleyes:

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday for the first time in my life I ordered a fish on line. A copperband. I am not getting a good feeling about this even though the fish is coming from New York where I live but the stores here are not open and I want to replace my copperband that died probably from old age.

Buying on line costs about 3 times more for that fish than I normally spend but I am not caring about the cost, I am more concerned that I can't see the fish before I buy it, especially a copperband.

I just hope they are not quarantining or medicating it because to me, quarantining and medicating a fish, especially a copperband is the same as killing it.

We will see and I hope it goes as it is supposed. I know a lot of people buy fish on line so I may have to get with the 21st century. At least until the LFSs open around here. :rolleyes:
One of our LFS's just posted that they got a shipment of fish in and have apologized in the ad for the high price. The supply chain is pretty broken right now.

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Well at least you got a choice to get something around here there’s nothing it’s just a desert inside of the fish store the only thing that seems to be around or stupid clown fish

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really don't like clown fish. But I don't much like clowns either. :cool:

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I have is Petco. Though after they took over LA they had some interesting fish for a while and I got several from there.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • None.

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%
Back