Tank crash

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
In October 2012 I lost my tank while evacuated from hurricane sandy. Not sure how long the power was out because I was not allowed back on the island (brigantine nj) for 8-9 days. It was very hard walking into a tank full of dead fish and corals.
Before
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1406769103.224038.jpg

And what I walked into
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1406769146.322155.jpg


It's still hard to look at those pictures for me. However I finally set up a new tank in December and am extremely happy to have it back.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new