Tank plumbing question for 180

  • Thread starter Thread starter AC0DX
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AC0DX

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2017
Messages
152
Reaction score
112
Location
Independence
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do any of you run your sump in a room behind your display tank? If so can I get pictures of your plumbing, specifically what is behind your display before it passes through the wall. I would also be curious of how far your tank is off the wall. I am trying to plan my plumbing. The pictures of the progress setting up the sump room

IMG_2290.jpeg IMG_2291.jpeg IMG_2292.jpeg IMG_2293.jpeg IMG_2295.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new