Tank shots before I tear this system down (fully packed mixed reef)

47aquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2024
Messages
72
Reaction score
85
Location
ny/nj
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will be upgrading to larger system in few weeks to keep farming these guys (and add more sticks/rare high end) to this mixed reef

Some photos before I tear it all down (looking for Inspo for new build scape)

Setting up a new IM that’s around 150 total water volume including sump and going to go all out on the build (will make build thread)

71B10C08-50DE-44CD-8F72-B7B327234CA1.jpeg 5A6705BF-AF9A-4A8C-A763-175BA9EDA568.jpeg E748EA88-6E08-4FEE-9BD1-ED66A0CA8997.jpeg FE88FCF2-ECCA-4291-9B37-EA0D0451D97C.jpeg 40330B9E-25D1-4099-BD5A-F5FCC241A506.jpeg 17040C73-659D-4D44-945E-E0717AB22EC9.jpeg 5D79C46B-3617-42DA-9097-554BE23C9E31.jpeg 5D53664F-0C0C-4802-8745-75F75ABFB5E7.jpeg D704698C-8BC0-434F-897B-37D35A37FC0E.jpeg 630A86CC-92E3-47CC-B4F3-515F2079EECB.jpeg C33FBC85-2CC9-4320-BD4A-93726C3DD178.jpeg C9D1DF64-791E-4F48-A5C5-EBD83A7041C1.jpeg 04BD1490-B6B6-42B5-A4A8-66273EB124B6.jpeg AD6CEDF2-C204-4F82-BE02-17A3CF4A20BC.jpeg 327EDDD1-6215-4909-9A26-708D84E8D05B.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new