TCK frag plug

  • Thread starter Thread starter jacksin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jacksin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2019
Messages
154
Reaction score
97
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I can't get a response from TCK, how the heck do I remove the post from the TCK frag plug. With most of the ceramic plugs i can just crush it in a set of vise grips to remove or cut with a dremel for the plastic ones. Have an encrusted pssamocora and want to just mount the disk portion
thanks
 
Can you post a picture? I got a bunch of stuff from TCK a few weeks ago and they were on normal ceramic plugs. I usually use my bone cutters to snap the stem off.
 
Get yourself a pair of end nippers used for tile work. They are the perfect tool for any frag plug.
 
Hacksaw works good. Also used tile snippers too.
 
Since I can't get a response from TCK, how the heck do I remove the post from the TCK frag plug. With most of the ceramic plugs i can just crush it in a set of vise grips to remove or cut with a dremel for the plastic ones. Have an encrusted pssamocora and want to just mount the disk portion
thanks
Sent you a PM
 
Thanks, I have some tile nippers, didn't think of that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new