• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Terminator 2 skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter jhoffa92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jhoffa92

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2013
Messages
319
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I got the skimmer for Christmas and realized it is to big for the 55 I don't want to build a sump so I need to sell it 150 or best offer I live in Harford County MD
 

Attachments

  • 1388856628360.jpg
    1388856628360.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 240
Just letting you know, that skimmer can be bought on ebay for $65. May want to lower your price.
 
Ooooo man lol sorry didn't really look into it lol
 
After further information the skimmer is 60 dollars pick up only thanks guys
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new