Terrible thread badge

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve seen threads with one reply from a long time ago where someone revives it and it takes off. Perhaps it’s timing. Sometimes threads get buried. I know of threads of mine that never get traction but I don’t mind. If I’m asking a question and it doesn’t get answered, usually @Flippers4pups bumps it ;) Thanks bro!

Based on the sheer number of threads you start, I always thought you were just playing "if I throw enough pasta at the wall some of it will stick," game! ;Hilarious

Last edited:

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the meatshake thread was priceless though it would earn the badge. wonderful cuisine. tap water, mixed veggies, some chocolate powder, egg whites, cooked chicken + ur blender

im hungry now

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Based on the sheer number of threads you start, I always thought you were just playing "if I throw enough pasta at the wall some of it will stick," game! ;Hilarious
On a serious note, I would ask any and everyone to post as much as they like. This is a forum and if no one posted anything, we’d be just a database. Being halfway around the world, there is a time slot where basically no one posts anything for a few hours. That’s usually when I swoop in.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I quite honestly post to my build thread as a archive of information on what I've done. I can always go back in time to see what I did.
I view it as the same. But oddly my main tank never got a build thread (lazy). I started one for my nano but too lazy to update. I really wish I would keep it up to date. But @crusso1993 will stalk it :rolleyes:

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with all. I try to read everyones threads unless it is a technical question that’s in not my area , but I still may bump. I will say the longer i have been here the more I tend to stop by names I am familiar with first. ( stay away from others that do pure fluff (@ScottR :p Sorry had to)

So, in general no one should ever take it personally. May just be a night in which not a lot of activity and the post gets a few pages back, maybe at that moment it is not a high interest topic, lots of reasones. But every post matters

If they read my posts, they will read anyones:p

1585416657036.gif

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with all. I try to read everyones threads unless it is a technical question that’s in not my area , but I still may bump. I will say the longer i have been here the more I tend to stop by names I am familiar with first. ( stay away from others that do pure fluff (@ScottR :p Sorry had to)

So, in general no one should ever take it personally. May just be a night in which not a lot of activity and the post gets a few pages back, maybe at that moment it is not a high interest topic, lots of reasones. But every post matters

1585416657036.gif

Are you trying to say @ScottR is a fluffer? :eek:

OP
OP
Bob Lauson

Bob Lauson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On a serious note, I would ask any and everyone to post as much as they like. This is a forum and if no one posted anything, we’d be just a database. Being halfway around the world, there is a time slot where basically no one posts anything for a few hours. That’s usually when I swoop in.
Great comment. I have been looking for solutions or caught sight of a thread that I thought was interesting. Then I realized it was 4 years old but still packed with relevant information

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1585416657036.gif
I guess this has turned into a beat-up-on-@ScottR thread. I apologize that my English is superiorior than yours.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back