Thank You Darren (ie Dnov99)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbp99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dbp99

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
214
Reaction score
38
Location
St. Louis
Hi all,

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Darren for helping me out. I had a tremendous tank filled with super high end chalices where I lost at least 1/2 to 3/4. It was one of the most painful events in my 15 years of doing this hobby. I had purchased most of my chalices through friends on this site. But I never had the opportunity to deal with Darren. Well, I am glad I met another friend. Darren really helped me out and was unbelievably gracious enough with my order. Darren, thanks again and I cannot wait to buy more from you in the near future!!

Dave
STL
 
My pleasure Dave!! After hearing the pieces you had lost, it was the least I could do. I wish i could have fit more stuff in the box for you. :bigsmile:
 
Always a great experience dealing with Darren A+++. Sorry to hear about your lose dpb but glad to see you back at it again
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new