Thank you

Jinxs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has helped me. I just joined this site because I wasn't getting the help I needed where I normally go.

My first post was about my velvet outbreak and everyone has been very supportive. All of my questions have been answered plus some. I was reading through stickies and realized something else. The day I realized it was velvet and not ich I did some research. I apparently had pulled up the sticky by HumbleFish on velvet. The symptoms listed helped me identify what was wrong and get me started on the right path.

I wasn't a member on this site yet. Last night scrolling through stickies I realized you all have been helping me since before I asked my first question.

Everyone has been so helpful and not at all judgmental. I thank you all for it. I promise I already feel badly enough. I just wanted to say I am very happy to be here and I'm glad I joined.

This is the best site I have been on for saltwater. You have all helped me earn the knowledge to try to save my fish.

End of book. Lol. Thank you all ☺

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has helped me. I just joined this site because I wasn't getting the help I needed where I normally go.

My first post was about my velvet outbreak and everyone has been very supportive. All of my questions have been answered plus some. I was reading through stickies and realized something else. The day I realized it was velvet and not ich I did some research. I apparently had pulled up the sticky by HumbleFish on velvet. The symptoms listed helped me identify what was wrong and get me started on the right path.

I wasn't a member on this site yet. Last night scrolling through stickies I realized you all have been helping me since before I asked my first question.

Everyone has been so helpful and not at all judgmental. I thank you all for it. I promise I already feel badly enough. I just wanted to say I am very happy to be here and I'm glad I joined.

This is the best site I have been on for saltwater. You have all helped me earn the knowledge to try to save my fish.

End of book. Lol. Thank you all ☺
We really appreciate the kind words, we hope we help more like yourself. As I hope you know, we are always here to help any way I can! :)

Also, welcome home!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, and please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to help:)

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Officially, welcome to Reef2Reef!

Glad you chose to share your journey with us.

We're just a bunch of fairly ordinary folks who want your tank to be as successful as we'd like ours to be, and are willing to expend a bit of effort to get you there.

~Bruce

Back