i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hows all the other fish holding up?
Somehow, thriving. I don’t know what the cause of the Clown’s death was but everyone else seems fine. The 3 new wrasses are all happy and feeding like the pigs they are.

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Photo bomb!!
IMG_0063.jpeg

IMG_0060.jpeg

IMG_0057.jpeg

IMG_0053.jpeg

IMG_0052.jpeg

IMG_0050.jpeg

IMG_0045.jpeg

IMG_0042.jpeg

IMG_0048.jpeg

And an FTS!
IMG_0056.jpeg

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Somehow, thriving. I don’t know what the cause of the Clown’s death was but everyone else seems fine. The 3 new wrasses are all happy and feeding like the pigs they are.
Thats very odd, clownfish are durable and were once used to cycle aquariums. Everyone else seems to be doing great. Pencil wrasse looks like he's gained some color.

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck w the new system!!! Sry about the clown loss.
Thankyou! Hopefully this one gets some nice wrasses :)

Just got to wait another week or so and I should have a Kaleidos Pencil as this Edwardi is doing great and feeds better than some of the fairies do.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of the wrasse gang plus the gorgeous elegance!
IMG_0100.jpeg

IMG_0095.jpeg

IMG_0102.jpeg

IMG_0103.jpeg

IMG_0104.jpeg

P.s. try spot my favourite thing in that first group photo ;)
Saw this on Instagram thought you’d appreciate it

Fishfreak2009

Follow Your Passions!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately yesterday we also lost the clownfish (another reason I wanted to test everything). I do want another pair in the future but I probably won’t get Percula or Occelaris again and instead something more unusual like the Skunks or Oman Clowns.
I just want to throw out there that Bicinctus are also very underrated, and I love my pair. Much more chill than my clarkii and even my ocellaris as well. My orange skunk went rogue, most aggressive clown I've ever kept. She lives with my Neogonodactylus wennerae mantis shrimp in the sump of my 240 gallon now and holds her own.

Wild Brown Saddlebacks would be nice as well.

I can't wait to see whatever other wrasses you put in this system. I'm filling my 5' with wrasses and butterflies, and always nice to see some inspiration.

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to throw out there that Bicinctus are also very underrated, and I love my pair. Much more chill than my clarkii and even my ocellaris as well. My orange skunk went rogue, most aggressive clown I've ever kept. She lives with my Neogonodactylus wennerae mantis shrimp in the sump of my 240 gallon now and holds her own.

Wild Brown Saddlebacks would be nice as well.

I can't wait to see whatever other wrasses you put in this system. I'm filling my 5' with wrasses and butterflies, and always nice to see some inspiration.
I’ve been looking into Spotcinctus as I’ve seen one of my LFSs have a pair.

I dont think I’ll get another occelaris and will be going for some of the weird and wonderful clowns you don’t see everyday.

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw this on Instagram thought you’d appreciate it

I absolutely love that tank, there’s a few in there I’m considering.

I wonder what it looks like when they’re all displaying.

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been looking into Spotcinctus as I’ve seen one of my LFSs have a pair.

I dont think I’ll get another occelaris and will be going for some of the weird and wonderful clowns you don’t see everyday.
That same LFS also appears to have in an efatensis (or maybe a bath) fairy. It’s hard to ID but I’m pretty sure it’s an Efatensis. So next week if it’s still there and the Kaleidos is also there, I may come home with another small group of wrasses.

I know it’s still a young tank but dang it’s hard to not just fill with the rare ones when they appear.

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well 2 new fish came home today, one we know is the Fox. The other may have been a surprise - I know I was shocked to see him.
IMG_0116.jpeg

He’s the same size as my female flasher - maybe that’s a clue to what he could be?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back