The Beauts 75 gal.

sep2007002.jpg

sep2007003.jpg

sep2007010.jpg
 
Holy molly!!! nice man why am I keep trading monties with you when you all have those goodies lol....

this one I really want Payment sent :D

sep2007060.jpg
 
LOL. Steve i got that from Rommel over a year ago. Must be the nicest chalice i have ever seen. Give your buddy a call maybe he still has a piece somewhere. It has been a very slow grower for me, but finally the orange edge is really visible.
 
Man your tank is looking great bro! :marv
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new