The Beauts 75 gal.

Marcel its always a pleasure looking at your pics man..Those rics and yumas are yummy.. now how do I get my hands on them ;)
 
Just finished the entire thread! MAN your tank is Bosshogg!! For sure!!! I think you need a few more awesome corals though.....not! Nice setup!!!
 
Been a while.

DSCF2194.jpg

DSCF2191.jpg


DSCF2189.jpg
 
Did not lose a thing. Feel very fortunate. James was kind enough to stop by my house and check things out for me. James those yumas are doing well, hows the scoly doing.
 
it is not doing so well, but thats ok. I guess in this hobby, you are bound to lose some prize pieces. Im lucky to have only lost that latley.
 
All the tanks on this forum are totally awesome! I had a question, I had a 24 gal. cube and it came with lights built in the hood and I could not keep the water temp. where it needed to be???
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new