Camaro Show Corals HIGH END SPS 550 Gallon system with Custom AGE 210g and large grow out system! (Picture Heavy)

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Playing any golf lately or are you guys done outdoors for the year?

corey
Played about a week and a half ago, the university went totally virtual after Thanksgiving so the golf team all went home. I do have another guy on the team who’s actually a long time friend who’s local so we play together. In winter we have a simulator and a putting green so the team uses that. We still try to get out outside any nice day though! You play any golf lately Corey?

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tell me more about your AGE? Who did you order through? What options pvc bottom?
It’s a 72x30x22 210g, with black powdercoated stainless steel eurobracing. It’s their signature pvc bottom. Black silicone, large external overflow. Has a steel stand and a wood skin that goes around it along with a matching canopy gotta look up the exact stain color but it’s a dark Cherry I believe.

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Played about a week and a half ago, the university went totally virtual after Thanksgiving so the golf team all went home. I do have another guy on the team who’s actually a long time friend who’s local so we play together. In winter we have a simulator and a putting green so the team uses that. We still try to get out outside any nice day though! You play any golf lately Corey?
Yeah. I played with a few buddies last week when it was warmer. I’ll head back to Florida for the winter after Christmas and play 3-5 times a week down there.
what simulator do you guys use? I would love to have a trackman or GC Quad or such. But they are outrageous when it comes to price. Haha

corey

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
CDA sent me some pictures of the frag tank today. Ready to get her crated and shipped out!
DB40DFD1-62AB-4E44-B8B2-0089234E9800.jpeg

Last edited:

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you see that too, I thought it looked like SCOP too but it has some purple hues which I’ve never seen in SCOP.
Yea, I would have to see it grow out a little before saying it was a SC Orange Passion. I hope that is what SCOP meant, LOL!!! ;Facepalm ;Hilarious

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back