The little pico that could

Pictures look really good!!!
 
Some quick shots.

394066E8-B4B6-4046-9BD6-AA238F89549B.jpeg
BE1608CC-D63C-43D8-8A9E-EAACC18A6922.jpeg
 
My two favorites have gotta be the little shop of horror and the strats. Hoping to try an LC Cotton Candy massacre Micromussa frag again. 3rd times the charm hopefully.
 
What happened?
Long story short I moved out of the house and when I wanted to take care of the tanks in the house, I was not allowed back in. I was told that because I couldn’t take care of the tanks they were going to be removed. They were sold from there on and I have no idea where they are now.
 
Long story short I moved out of the house and when I wanted to take care of the tanks in the house, I was not allowed back in. I was told that because I couldn’t take care of the tanks they were going to be removed. They were sold from there on and I have no idea where they are now.
That's terrible man, I hope you get a chance to start a new system soon!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new