OP
Mschmidt

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my reefbreeders, my new phone hates it though.

Speaking of putting things up there...
1670853646757.png
Is that Cthulhu!? Also, a strong case for the reefbreeders.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I love my reefbreeders, my new phone hates it though.

Speaking of putting things up there...
1670853646757.png
I think I have that auto feeder... But then, I have like 12 auto feeders and they're all different so...

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that Cthulhu!? Also, a strong case for the reefbreeders.
Of course it is. He's my tank guardian
I think I have that auto feeder... But then, I have like 12 auto feeders and they're all different so...
That actually got switched over to the Avast marine one at some point after that photo. That's just the first photo I found in my history that had the light pictured.

OP
OP
Mschmidt

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course it is. He's my tank guardian

That actually got switched over to the Avast marine one at some point after that photo. That's just the first photo I found in my history that had the light pictured.
That's the cutest little Cthulhu I've ever seen. I might make one for my tank too. Hide the Lovecraft pantheon throughout the tank.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
today's question is this: to gyre or not to gyre? brs has the maxspect gyre at 30% off, today and today only. I want one. but do I afford it?
I say go for it! I'm on a spending freeze so I have no problem suggesting enablement and then living vicariously through others. :winking-face-with-tongue: .......... You know you want it. :cool:

OP
OP
Mschmidt

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I say go for it! I'm on a spending freeze so I have no problem suggesting enablement and then living vicariously through others. :winking-face-with-tongue: .......... You know you want it. :cool:
I know I want it, and if the money were just mine I would. But the wife wants to slow spending. I say freeze spending after the tank is running. Until then, get what we "need".

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I want it, and if the money were just mine I would. But the wife wants to slow spending. I say freeze spending after the tank is running. Until then, get what we "need".
Sure..... if you want be all reasonable and think logically about it ;)

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
today's question is this: to gyre or not to gyre? brs has the maxspect gyre at 30% off, today and today only. I want one. but do I afford it?
I like gyre flow personally. If nothing else, the ability to point each side of the pump in a different direction is very handy for creating tumultuous random wave patterns within the tank.

OP
OP
Mschmidt

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure..... if you want be all reasonable and think logically about it ;)
I know right! Why would I want that?
I like gyre flow personally. If nothing else, the ability to point each side of the pump in a different direction is very handy for creating tumultuous random wave patterns within the tank.
That would be great! I want it mostly because I would otherwise have a 1600 gph jbj wave maker as my largest.

OP
OP
Mschmidt

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two 2100 powerheads aimed at each other across the tank. It creates whirlpools...
My plan was to have the 1600s alternate at each other and the 500s that would otherwise go in the "pile of extra stuff" be angled elsewhere. Now it's moving to gyre. I will likely lose the discussion though.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know right! Why would I want that?

That would be great! I want it mostly because I would otherwise have a 1600 gph jbj wave maker as my largest.
I will if you will. Been needing more flow anyway and now we can blame each other.

OP
OP
Mschmidt

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will if you will. Been needing more flow anyway and now we can blame each other.
That'd be great! She already likes you for the honey, so it'd be an easier apology.

Oh I meant to post this earlier.
20221213_151341.jpg

The first sticker on the car was a custom made unicorn.
That's amazing! Is that yours?

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back