The Mediocreef

I found an acrylic safe foam tipped wand on Amazon. I’ve got one for both big tanks.
C3A209C6-66BA-4B0C-A220-03AF2AEB8ACA.jpeg
Then I wouldn't have to go shoulder deep.
 
That's what I keep in mine. @OrchidMiss uses hers as a reef tank!
I sure do! I added some new pieces in there yesterday! I'll have to get a new photo, where I'm not precariously perched on the top rung of my "it's not too short!" step ladder.
 
I sure do! I added some new pieces in there yesterday! I'll have to get a new photo, where I'm not precariously perched on the top rung of my "it's not too short!" step ladder.
I usually stand on chairs. When I was hanging my vaulted ceiling fans I had a couple of those 2.5' painters scaffolding and a 14' step ladder on top of them. I was on the "Don't stand on or above this step" with my hand on the wood beam and the other hand holding the fan. It was quite interesting.
 
I usually stand on chairs. When I was hanging my vaulted ceiling fans I had a couple of those 2.5' painters scaffolding and a 14' step ladder on top of them. I was on the "Don't stand on or above this step" with my hand on the wood beam and the other hand holding the fan. It was quite interesting.
incredible home video GIF
 
I sure do! I added some new pieces in there yesterday! I'll have to get a new photo, where I'm not precariously perched on the top rung of my "it's not too short!" step ladder.
makes my feet hurt even thinking about that picture. At least get one with a real shelf there.
I usually stand on chairs. When I was hanging my vaulted ceiling fans I had a couple of those 2.5' painters scaffolding and a 14' step ladder on top of them. I was on the "Don't stand on or above this step" with my hand on the wood beam and the other hand holding the fan. It was quite interesting.
OSHA would be proud.
 
110s are DEEP though. Id love one for the angels.

saw that one coming. even had a dirty jobs scene in my head when writing it.
I havent seen a scene like I had in my head, on dirty jobs :upside-down-face:
 
Icecap readings:
salinity 1.024
Temp 78.8

Hanna readings:
Phos .15
Nitrate 24.5
Alk 111ppm or 6.2 dkh. Have dosed some.
Man that's some low alk...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new