Which tang?

• Total voters

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my thinking. If there is ever a water issue, priming under it would be another layer of protection.
If that's the concern, I applied flex-seal to my stand. I'm very happy with doing this. Not only is it additional padding, it also has prevented anywater seeping through the wood onto the floor/damaging the wood stand.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG, you guys! Do any of you EVER sleep? I caught up on this thread last night before I went to bed and I look this morning and there are 10 new pages. TEN!!! There was so much I was going to comment on, but I don't think I should get everyone thinking about food again lol. I will say this, though, because I can't get it out of my head. @sfin52, your obsession with zucchini has me a little worried about your mental stability. I can't believe you would ruin perfectly good chocolate by tainting it with zucchini :eek:
Justification on eating healthy
I had a sleepover at my ex's last night.
Was that a good thing or is this revelation serving as your walk of shame? :p
All I can say

I get that.random guy around my kids would say that’s a bad idea. Way to look out for your kids. I would have done the same thing

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If that's the concern, I applied flex-seal to my stand. I'm very happy with doing this. Not only is it additional padding, it also has prevented anywater seeping through the wood onto the floor/damaging the wood stand.
Did you use spray? Or how did you do it?

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha maybe. I eat everything except squash and zucchini.

They are just so moist, mushy, and tasteless.
Then you ain’t cooking them right. Slice them up, salt and pepper, roll in egg, then seasoned flour. Fry them puppies up in an iron skillet with some oil. Yumm

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got brush on & used a roller. It's very thick though so it takes a little bit of time & layers, maybe 2-3. It's fantastic though.
I was planning on using flex seal in ours too. For real. Not joking. @Brew12 sprayed his.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd still trade you for what we have here!

By hurricanes, I'm guessing you're referring to FL. You have a particular area picked out already?
I already have a house in Lido,Fl. (Island outside of Sarasota)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm up for adoption. Tell your wife I'll do laundry and clean! I'll eat less than your boys too.
W H A T ??? Laundry and clean ????

1582221729597.png

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
sleep? what is that hello all going to be trying to keep up today ,but won't be back here until late fri night ,can only imagine how far back i will be prob going to miss #2001 ref#1072 but here until 3 let er rip guys all good info on painting kat short nap smooth roller cover ,picture this take masking tape ,tape to bottom of foot pull up as high as you can roll it to take off all loose hairs and repeat 2nd time no fuzzies in finish

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already have a house in Lido,Fl. (Island outside of Sarasota)

Quite familiar with Lido Key as I lived in Sarasota for a while. I would often run over the Ringling Bridge through St. Armand's circle, take a left down through Lido Key, run the circle back to St. Armand's then go down past Mote Aquarium, turn around, head back out and take a right heading through Longboat Key. Turn around and reverse the route back home. It was a nice 20 miler to run.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
W H A T ??? Laundry and clean ????

1582221729597.png
HEY i offered first....lol ,now start the bid war for wages ,she don't have to cook or clean for me ,contractor i'll start 25 pr hr LOL LOL LOL

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quite familiar with Lido Key as I lived in Sarasota for a while. I would often run over the Ringling Bridge through St. Armand's circle, take a left down through Lido Key, run the circle back to St. Armand's then go down past Mote Aquarium, turn around, head back out and take a right heading through Longboat Key. Turn around and reverse the route back home. It was a nice 20 miler to run.
Very nice run.

Back