The site?.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree, I upgrading my internet to over 100 times faster than before and now the BRS site seems even slower.

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I agree I had a 5 year old Mac and have the fastest Comcast internet and it’s still slow after my new MacBook Pro.

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s always been like this for me. I have to wait quite a while for each page to load fully before I scroll or it just freezes up and keeps defaulting to the top of the page.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Must be the perfect apple software making it slow. Goes super fast on Firefox.

Leadfooted

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m so glad to see it’s not me, laptop or my iPhone. I got so frustrated I ordered from another site. Thought it was me and hoping they can resolve, I love ordering from them, always been great to deal with.

Last edited:

lilfish717

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m so glad to see it’s not me, laptop or my iPhone. I got so frustrated I ordered from another site. Thought it was me ...
Yea, I've heard only good things about them so occasionally I go to check their site to see what they got. I start looking and instantly leave because I can't wait 1 minute for a page to load when im "just looking"!

Silverfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree. Pages bog down. Sometimes just stop! Have to back out. Didn’t use to be like this. That’s money out the window! If The site’s not working I’m out.

Davy Jones

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those of you having slow connections should try resetting your browser cache

Leadfooted

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Those of you having slow connections should try resetting your browser cache
Ugh, you may be correct but why would we only be experiencing trouble on BRS and not other sites. I hear this suggestion all to often and it drives me nuts (however this doesn't mean your wrong, and not trying to offend you, just being open). When I reset my browser I loose all/most of my passwords even if I choose the option to keep them saved. Some are saved but many are lost. So my option is to use another website or clear history and go through the trouble of loosing saved passwords for other sites. Plus, i have a feeling I'd have to reset/clear history again soon to continue using their site in the near future. It's easier to just shop elsewhere until it's resolved unfortunately. I'm in the middle of a 30G Build and I'd rather my time be put into the build than playing games on the computer by clearing, resetting and losing passwords and watching this little colorful wheel spin spin spin. Hoping it's resolved soon

Leadfooted

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No! Just this. Help us give you money lol! F29C8C41-84AA-48F5-A904-DD5F2F425857.jpeg

Davy Jones

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh, you may be correct but why would we only be experiencing trouble on BRS and not other sites. I hear this suggestion all to often and it drives me nuts (however this doesn't mean your wrong, and not trying to offend you, just being open). When I reset my browser I loose all/most of my passwords even if I choose the option to keep them saved. Some are saved but many are lost. So my option is to use another website or clear history and go through the trouble of loosing saved passwords for other sites. Plus, i have a feeling I'd have to reset/clear history again soon to continue using their site in the near future. It's easier to just shop elsewhere until it's resolved unfortunately. I'm in the middle of a 30G Build and I'd rather my time be put into the build than playing games on the computer by clearing, resetting and losing passwords and watching this little colorful wheel spin spin spin. Hoping it's resolved soon
I didn't say it was a fun process lol however the reason it is so often recommend is due to the number of photos and other cached items that get saved in your browser these days to make pages "load" faster.

Or as said above, you can try using Firefox or another browser. Firefox works better than Chrome for me in most things these days as well

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yikes, thanks for the feedback! Other than the site being slow, are there any other specific issues that you've come across?

Yes the biggest one, we haven't won the May prizes yet lol. Its just slow for me, although I am sure my boss likes that aspect of things.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back