Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television
@Sleeping Giant been here from the get go... ;) :)
Hey Frank, I haven’t seen you around in a while. All good?
 
@Sleeping Giant lots of people in this community appreciate you, man. I hope you can see that by the response in here. If you left, our community would definitely be losing out and you would be very much missed. So, stick around!

Hey man we got you!!!

How’s that giant toadstool doing? I’m a sucker for toadstools!!!
Guys , seem to be getting "hung up" on this thread only ?
i'm on desktop, I'm getting stuck ,having to refresh/go home and back ?
 
Guys , seem to be getting "hung up" on this thread only ?
i'm on desktop, I'm getting stuck ,having to refresh/go home and back ?
Yes.
 
I mean all of the pictures here are insane, really.
I surely hope you change your mind my friend.
We'll all miss out on this beauty SG....
 
I think I'm going to pull the plug on R2R, on here for over 5 year's and barely get any responses on my build thread.
Hot Ones Im Done GIF by First We Feast
By the way, Shane Gillis for the win! have you watched Tires on netflix? Hilarious!!
 
This is a pretty nice build thread! I appreciate your participation . My build thread needs a lot of love, would you like to update mine? :D

Happy reefing!
 
Hello @Sleeping Giant! Just checking in on you, bud. Hope you're doing well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new