Some update pics
IMG_20201226_230406.jpg
IMG_20201226_230309.jpg
IMG_20201226_230235.jpg
IMG_20201226_230202.jpg
IMG_20201226_225953.jpg
IMG_20201226_225929.jpg
IMG_20201226_225859.jpg
IMG_20201226_225841.jpg
IMG_20201226_225824.jpg
IMG_20201226_225741.jpg
IMG_20201226_225703.jpg
IMG_20201226_225641.jpg
IMG_20201226_225629.jpg
IMG_20201226_231018.jpg
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR..love the pics ,everything is looking great ;) :cool:
 
nice !! that toad is getting huge:cool:
 
Thanks for your views, it's greatly appreciated
nice !! that toad is getting huge:cool:
It's gigantic, it was/has been trying to split itself in 3 different locations. I feel bad and don't really want to trim it down. I have been getting a rusty colour on my sandbed and some of the rock, but it's nothing to lose sleep over, lol other than that everything is going great and no adverse reactions to the change of salt. I am noticing that the phosphates are lowering, but I am also manually removing any large amounts of algae growth from the sandbed prior to doing weekly water changes.
 
so come over to my build,meet a few members ,then start randomly spamming them ;Woot we all love pics;)
 
very nice. love the leather. I had a big devils hand and it decided to detach from the rock it was on. it's probably going to end up cut up in the upcoming frag tank.
I worry about cutting mine, but I also like the size of it

Thanks for stopping by
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new