The Wrasse Lover's Thread!

Can I keep a Male mccoskers flasher wrasse and a Male carpenters flasher wrasse together in a 90?
 
Can I keep a Male mccoskers flasher wrasse and a Male carpenters flasher wrasse together in a 90?
Yes. Use acclimation box.
 
My Blue Flasher. Sorry for the photo bomb.
BlueFlasher2019040101.jpg
 
Here is my half banded flasher Wrasse! Sorry about the bad photos, he's in my frag tank until my observation period is over. Got this guy a couple weeks back from a friend and I'm really excited to have him.
d734f0f065bf380973dd67f1968ff229.jpg
f2602c122326cd79d88b354736f11252.jpg
37d341154607eee70be2c12886eeeb6a.jpg
 
Was able to snap a few pics of the black leopard, and my other three leopards made it into the shot along the lineatus

260F7F31-34F9-4C01-84C1-C8FCE59D5145.jpeg


AAA20AAD-45B9-46E1-B536-1B7CF535D665.jpeg
I see your Bipartus is turning male! Beautiful collection!
 
Halichoeres biocellatus.
Thanks for the positive ID. It was sold to me as a “Christmas Wrasse”. I thought maybe it was a juvenile H. ornatissimus.
So I got a "Christmas Wrasse" from my LFS and to me it looks closer to a red lined also. Mine seems to have several bioluminescence stripes running along her body. Possibly noticable because of my lights which I didn't notice at the LFS. Is this normal for the red lined or the Christmas?
 
So I got a "Christmas Wrasse" from my LFS and to me it looks closer to a red lined also. Mine seems to have several bioluminescence stripes running along her body. Possibly noticable because of my lights which I didn't notice at the LFS. Is this normal for the red lined or the Christmas?
Pic?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new