Third time better be the charm

1704767931121.png
 
Fluffy danger puppies!
I hear they taste good! Wait, no that's not it. :thinking-face:
Oh yeah! I hear they think WE taste good!

Hmmm... :thinking-face: I guess that's not a good thing is it. :face-in-clouds:
hide GIF
 
I hear they taste good! Wait, no that's not it. :thinking-face:
Oh yeah! I hear they think WE taste good!

Hmmm... :thinking-face: I guess that's not a good thing is it. :face-in-clouds:
hide GIF
That's only little red riding hood and shes a lying bstch anyway.
 
I hear they taste good! Wait, no that's not it. :thinking-face:
Oh yeah! I hear they think WE taste good!

Hmmm... :thinking-face: I guess that's not a good thing is it. :face-in-clouds:
hide GIF
The cannibals day like pork. And if agree with them.

not because I know. I just don't want to disagree with cannibals.
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN
 
Make a print and frame that one!
I have to find a program to make some tweaks to it but I have quite a few more as well. So I want to see how pixelated they are and which one will work the best for printing.
 
I have to find a program to make some tweaks to it but I have quite a few more as well. So I want to see how pixelated they are and which one will work the best for printing.
Maybe don't crop it too tight or try to pull too much detail. . Its a great shot, eye to eye.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new