Third time better be the charm

The port is in Fort Lauderdale. My dad purchased the trip insurance. It’s a Disney cruise for the kids and it’s more that I think they will be absolutely heart broken if we don’t make it. I’m actually not looking that forward to it, but again, it’s for the kids and it’s something my mom had her heart set on. I’d much rather stay on land and hang out by a pool. :cool:
If you have the insurance then I would say fly. Ft Lauderdale is a good airport. You all will have a great time !
 
The port is in Fort Lauderdale. My dad purchased the trip insurance. It’s a Disney cruise for the kids and it’s more that I think they will be absolutely heart broken if we don’t make it. I’m actually not looking that forward to it, but again, it’s for the kids and it’s something my mom had her heart set on. I’d much rather stay on land and hang out by a pool. :cool:
If it's a direct flight in even better. I have never done a Disney cruise but I hear they are great. Most lines have a kids program where it's like daycare. You can drop them off and the kids crew has them while you go off to spa or pool or whatever. Do you know the ports your stopping at? Also if your lucky enough to be in port with another ship you may be lucky to hear them battle.
 
1000008316.jpg
 
I'm in Phoenix.
Ahhh! The scorcher lol… Ive been out there a couple times to do work at the mall in Scottsdale… the heat wasn’t too bad but the humidity on top was horrible compared to Vegas.. I thought I was gonna die! Long day of driving to swap out a tv lol.. I think it took me 13 hours round trip because the traffic in phoenix was horrid!
 
Ahhh! The scorcher lol… Ive been out there a couple times to do work at the mall in Scottsdale… the heat wasn’t too bad but the humidity on top was horrible compared to Vegas.. I thought I was gonna die! Long day of driving to swap out a tv lol.. I think it took me 13 hours round trip because the traffic in phoenix was horrid!
It's even worse right now. All of the snowbirds and the recent transplants make for miserable freeway traffic.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new