Third time better be the charm

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a call from "Potential Spam" claiming to be from the Sheriff's department trying to get a hold of my wife because she missed Federal Jury Duty and he needed to do a disposition but since I refused to give her number to him he was going to "have to do a hard disconnect " and hung up on me.
what kind of threat is a "hard disconnect"?? :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
what kind of threat is a "hard disconnect"?? :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Not sure. He said it and hung up... I was so scared though! Imagine the Sheriff's Department (never identified which Sherri's Department mind you) calling and giving you public information to prove they are who they say they are...

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where were you two when Lost "left the door open last night"...(head shakin emoji)... ;) :D
Been there done that waiting for the tshirt to ship.
Screenshot_20221220-175127_Chrome.jpg

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been there done that waiting for the tshirt to ship.
Screenshot_20221220-175127_Chrome.jpg
Kind of starting to think that banana ketchup will be one of those rare bottles that are only brought out on special occasions.

Special, As in my buddies are drunk enough to not notice I'm feeding them Banana Ketchup....

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of starting to think that banana ketchup will be one of those rare bottles that are only brought out on special occasions.

Special, As in my buddies are drunk enough to not notice I'm feeding them Banana Ketchup....
@F i s h y would love it. Taste it for reals.
Jon Stewart Reaction GIF

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At lunch today I tested and ran ol' Blue (the generator) and the tiny joke of a snow blower I have. Planning on staying home and sleeping in again on Sunday. Me and the holidays aren't really on speaking terms at the moment. Plus the weather is supposed to be "terrible". I work Job 2 on Saturday so planning on grabbing a pizza and ice cream to celebrate the weekend. For all of you pro holiday folks I do wish you merriment and good tidings for Christmas and the new year. Funny thing my 2023 is already starting off on a fabulous note.
20221220_132057.jpg

At least it pays better then crummy old county court.
Tank is doing its thing still battling Dinos think I may be winning but it looks like a really hot mess.
I've never been called.

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick post before job2. So few people know this about me. I love legos and puzzles. It started when my brother would get Consrtrux for Christmas. He started getting me Legos as a birthday present when I started diving and getting into fish. I have a few sets now all underwater themed. He also would get me an impossible puzzle that I would sit and do on weekends like we are supposed to have coming up. My ocd to finish got them done in no time. This year I got a really big box and a smaller box. I think they actually both may be Legos based on the distinctive sound when shaking and the box one came in.....
20221222_160725.jpg

dang you lego and your nasty secrets. I don't know how long I'm going to be able to hold out folks. I think one may be the pirate ship.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%

Back