Third time better be the charm

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tell me how you got this sensai.
I have no idea. My lady orders three times a week, minimally, from Amazon. Maybe they put you on some sort of special delivery list after you spend like $1,000,000 with them. Funny thing is that that side of the box was the first thing I saw when I went out to get it. I immediately thought of you and @rmorris_14 and started laughing.

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea. My lady orders three times a week, minimally, from Amazon. Maybe they put you on some sort of special delivery list after you spend like $1,000,000 with them. Funny thing is that that side of the box was the first thing I saw when I went out to get it. I immediately thought of you and @rmorris_14 and started laughing.
Just placed another order ;)

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We order a lot from amazon too. It’s too easy to do!
And dangerous. It can turn into a big rabbit hole for me so I try to only look at the item(s) I’m looking to buy. Kind of like going to a LFS!

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
200.gif

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So today was a first for me. I called in old at job 2. I was changing the sheets on the bed in-between jobs. Felt a mind shattering zinger in my left shoulder. First thought : wow that was different. Second thought : ow. Third thought holy for the love of christ and all his deciples (happy easter) that HURTS. Threw a tiger balm patch on it ( no where close) popped the emergency steroid pack out. Took a cbd, some joint pain supplements and an advil. Hurt to get in the car, hurt to get out of the car more. I had no idea who was working tonight (I really shouldn't care but I do) so that was the only reason I even attempted it. Got there checked the schedule tried ringing register for 15 min and threw it in. Done, old, not worth it and I am going on a dive vacation next week so DEFINATELY not worth it. Came home, dogs spilled an entire bowl of water on the bedroom carpet. Cleaned that up. Managed to get into some sweats and grabbed a heating pad. I am "relaxing" on the couch trying not to move. I think I must have twisted wrong and aggravated my sciatica to the point of no return, or I pulled something. Making the God forsaken bed. So my mother (who decided on a surprise visit) could have clean sheets to sleep on. I may just stay here on the couch all night.
Whiney time over. Now for some pix from yesterday.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So today was a first for me. I called in old at job 2. I was changing the sheets on the bed in-between jobs. Felt a mind shattering zinger in my left shoulder. First thought : wow that was different. Second thought : ow. Third thought holy for the love of christ and all his deciples (happy easter) that HURTS. Threw a tiger balm patch on it ( no where close) popped the emergency steroid pack out. Took a cbd, some joint pain supplements and an advil. Hurt to get in the car, hurt to get out of the car more. I had no idea who was working tonight (I really shouldn't care but I do) so that was the only reason I even attempted it. Got there checked the schedule tried ringing register for 15 min and threw it in. Done, old, not worth it and I am going on a dive vacation next week so DEFINATELY not worth it. Came home, dogs spilled an entire bowl of water on the bedroom carpet. Cleaned that up. Managed to get into some sweats and grabbed a heating pad. I am "relaxing" on the couch trying not to move. I think I must have twisted wrong and aggravated my sciatica to the point of no return, or I pulled something. Making the God forsaken bed. So my mother (who decided on a surprise visit) could have clean sheets to sleep on. I may just stay here on the couch all night.
Sorry, I can relate. I pulled a quad muscle on Sunday just trying to stop a NEARBY soccer ball at my sons game. It was a ridiculous injury considering the lack of movement that caused it. :face-with-rolling-eyes::face-with-rolling-eyes::face-with-rolling-eyes:. I hope your shoulder gets to feeling better soon, especially for your vacation.
20230406_182526.jpg
20230406_182505.jpg
20230406_182414.jpg
20230406_182408.jpg
20230406_182358.jpg
20230406_182352.jpg
20230406_182342.jpg
20230406_182308.jpg
20230406_182318.jpg
20230406_182300.jpg
20230406_182251.jpg
20230406_182244.jpg

Next 2 are esp for @mibu
20230406_182325.jpg
20230406_182153.jpg
Wow! Those are some gorgeous photos!!

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no! I hope you recover quickly. Getting hurt sucks, getting hurt before a vacation you're looking forward to is nerve-wracking.
Thanks I think it's just the sciatica. Hopefully it dies down in the next few hours otherwise tomorrow its Dr time. And I hate doctors.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry, I can relate. I pulled a quad muscle on Sunday just trying to stop a NEARBY soccer ball at my sons game. It was a ridiculous injury considering the lack of movement that caused it. :face-with-rolling-eyes::face-with-rolling-eyes::face-with-rolling-eyes:. I hope your shoulder gets to feeling better soon, especially for your vacation.

I usually just hurt myself sleeping... Go to bed fine, wake up not able to move.

Back