Third time better be the charm

7380.jpg
Taking a "break" from your own page?
 
Taking a "break" from your own page?
Yes and no. I've been largely unplugged from everything. I needed to get my head on straight after the holidays. I'll actually be posting some stuff later on.
 
Yes and no. I've been largely unplugged from everything. I needed to get my head on straight after the holidays. I'll actually be posting some stuff later on.
Didn't know if your hiatus was voluntary or not... Just the curiosity
 
Didn't know if your hiatus was voluntary or not... Just the curiosity
I would hope he was voluntarily tied up, but even involuntarily tied up could turn out fine.
 
I would hope he was voluntarily tied up, but even involuntarily tied up could turn out fine.
I think there are 3 numbers you are supposed to dial if its the latter
 
3 out of 4 dives yesterday. 3 set for today. Peacock mantis, eagle ray, coral and fish. Crossing the equator tonight.
On track to hit 200 on the last day.
 
Have totally lost track of time and day. It's all a blur of dive, eat, sleep repeat.
Tiger sharks
1000042342.jpg

Nudis
1000042310.jpg
1000042252.jpg

1000042289.jpg

More later. Eat and sleep time.
Angry Fx Networks GIF by Better Things
 
Woke up congested and coughing. No diving today. Miss my 200th. But awesome time so planning a return trip in 2028. Back to sleep for a bit. Then pack and travel back home.
 
Very pretty Very cool. I'd like to see it myself.


That was alice, my 7yo daughter. Was showing her your pics and she wanted to reply.
Hope you get feeling better and thank you for sharing!
 
One more sleep then travel back to the states. It's been one heck of a time. Miss the kids and the man. He says the tanks are doing great except the cyano in the 180g. Oh well back to reality. Good news is that cyano exists everywhere. Even the Maldives.
 
One more sleep then travel back to the states. It's been one heck of a time. Miss the kids and the man. He says the tanks are doing great except the cyano in the 180g. Oh well back to reality. Good news is that cyano exists everywhere. Even the Maldives.
Good morning Becky! Did you get a chance to bump into Remi?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new