Status
Not open for further replies.

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well if you and that other person who commented rude sarcasm, yall shouldnt be here either....

lighten up. You came out and insulted us. Did you really not expect some good natured ribbing and a bit of straight talk calling out the rude initial post ?

Take a look around about the 100+ posts that were helpful and respectful and start responding in kind to them.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Its just weird how when I speak up about something I get replies, some in which are pleasant and others that are rude. Should I just post all further posts in reefsquad then?
Like I said- time of the day, and the title.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We don't know who you are, your interests, what type of tank you have, what your setups like, nothing. Thats what the meet and greet forum is for.

Maybe, just maybe, if you introduce yourself, and tell us a little more about you, you'll get more responses in your threads too.

35ppt

Large Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should though dang it!!! :)
Ha, I'm a bit of an introvert eh?

I can bypass the welcome but I still would like advice or help of certain thigns. I feel like a bother asking too many questions to my LFS and I dont have any friends in the hobby. So i resorted to a forum site like this one.
You'll get better quality advice here anyways. Just do your posts like normal but if you're not getting responses bump the post with a #reefsquad and everyone in the reefsquad will get a notification and you'll get some responses for sure.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
And ask all the questions you want. . . . … Many experienced persons here and more than knowledgeable in various
areas.
Some of us work nights and don't sleep, so you'll get answers/suggestions all hours of the day.

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am upset with @ghartman1234

The ice cube on my shoulder was an expression of friendship and welcome - a level of sarcasm I would never waste on people I don't care about. And yet not one smilie from you?

welcome and keep posting questions, there are some great folks here

OB.jpg

Viking_Reefing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love viewing other threads where people are announcing they are new to the community and lots of people warmly greeting them to it and giving them great advice. But where was my welcome? All I get is barely to no response when I kindly ask for advice or an opinion on something. I'm just like everyone else on this site who is wanting to share and learn from experiences. Am I doing something wrong?

Entitled much? You have posted some questions and in some cases you got helpful replies, be thankful for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 139 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.1%
Back