This will take an expert ID

Elegance Coral

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2014
Messages
560
Reaction score
673
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm honestly not sure of the ID, so I figured I'd see what everyone here thought.
Starting at 0:14 the video shows a diver swimming with a turtle.
Below them is a sea of tentacles.
What species do these tentacles belong to?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Look like a bunch of nems to me.
 
Field of Sinularia? That's the only thing that comes to mind that would take up that much real estate and flow like that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new