Thought My Secret Santa Went BirchBoxMan Rogue!!!!

JohnnyKnuckles

FragTags
View Badges
Reaction score
Let me tell you a funny story.......I get home today and see a package sitting on the front porch. I grab the mail and grab the box which is addressed to me with no return address. Im thinking, man I better hurry up with sending out my Secret Santa Gift cause this sure must be mine!! Now like a kid, I'm starting to get excited, the box is heavy so what could it be.....Frag Rack, Live Rock, MP40, Itty Bitty Baby Calcium Reactor..........I turn the box over to open it up and there in big letters it say "BIRCHBOX MAN"

I rechecked the address and it is definitely made out to me.....But "BIRCHBOX MAN".....what the heck......Anyway, maybe its just the box that Santa used to package my new Mini Radion and I need to just open it. So I slice it open and there it is, just what I wanted..Two Moisturizers and Some Antifrizz for Hair!!!!! I don't even have hair!!!!!

Feeling a little deflated, I put my anti frizz back in the box and look on the packing slip to see who to thank for my Mystery Frizz Box. With no one listed, I figured it was probally @Crabs McJones getting back at me for the Glitter Fairy remarks and prepared to send my picture to Santa.

Later that night after I finished staring at the tank, I began to tell my wife about the crazy "Secret Santa BirchBoxMan Mystery Frizz" gift I received that day when she broke out into laughter.

You see.....Those items were hers! She placed an order thru BirchBox and just left the shipping address and name the same as the cc card she used which was in my name. The box just happened to say BirchBoxMan as regular shipping materials they send items out in. Ive never been so happy not to recive a gift yet in my life.......Now lets get going..I still have a shot at my itty bitty tiny tinny frag tank Santa!. lol!!!!

Santa1.jpg santa2.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 63 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back