• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Thumbs up for Sexy Corals!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

KSzegi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my first order from Mike at Sexy Corals yesterday and was very pleased - will be a repeat customer with him for sure. I had ordered a maxi mini anemone and a zoa pack during the recent live sale ..... and was actually a bit worried about what the true color of the anemone would be when it arrived. Well, wysiwyg is actually wysiwyg with Mike - the anemone was every bit as bright and sexy as what the picture looked. All the zoas came with extra polyps and the frag of red planet that I had added onto the order .... Mike promised it would be huge and it really was, with awesome color! I also "won" a discounted price on an insane looking encrusting monti during the sale ..... and although the frag arrived slightly pale, polyps were out almost immediately and it was a good sized frag - not just a little chip! Cant wait to see how it develops!! And as a bonus .... Mike is just a fun guy to deal with!!

Sexy corals is definitely the real deal and looking forward to getting more "sexy" in the tank in the future!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 127 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.1%
Back