Toolbox Tank

Chris_Heller

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2018
Messages
46
Reaction score
56
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you ever seen a reef tank in a toolbox? Check out this Fluval Spec V I set up in my toolbox at work.
1c005ca91cfcb08368355578e86c545f.jpg
8957aa618686709528f6fb0c690aec5c.jpg
7a26bf9606e041c6a3a17370907d10bc.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!

Very nice start! :)
 
This will be an extension of my RS 450 I have at home. Had some extra rock and sand and thought why not? It’s been cycling since Jan 2nd and since I’m using stuff from my tank at home it’s going very quickly. Just noticed today there are already a bunch of pods running around.
 
0824ea60b42e5ad9323aba02a58295ad.jpg


Found this guy in one of the brute cans I have full of live rock so I grabbed him and used him to kickstart the cycle.
 
fe9febb63761ef4594d93bda0b055211.jpg
0c6c44bfffde1d510f1860515a66e23d.jpg


New additions to the toolbox tank, black Darwin clown and a cleaner shrimp.
 
I plan on adding a softie frag pack from wwc next week sometime.
 
Welcome Chris ! A tank in a took box is a 1st for me ! Where there's a will there's a way ! LOL

Thanks! It’s funny because everyone that sees it says the same thing. Everyone here at the dealer I work at loves it. I’ll come back from a test drive and there will be someone checking it out telling me how cool it is.
b1ef8c212fec8faba3976f9560266a3e.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new