Torch hasn’t open yet

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Alex_reefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! So I got my torch in the mail! And it came horrible. The water was brown and smelled aweful so I contacted the company that shipped to me and told me to send photos of the torch and they said torch was fine and to proceed with it and so I did and I did everything and added to the tank. it was on a ledge and fell down so I put it in a more stable place. And then my Light broke at night and I ordered a new light that came that morning and I set it up. And everything opened mind you torch hasn’t opend since I got it. I’m going to wait 2 days for it to open but here is some pics. It’s my first torch so I’m worried about it. I have couple of corals. I have a pipe organ and a Goni and some zoas all seem happy.
8613B6F3-AC30-453F-80D7-71F7B12FB565.jpeg
595AD3DD-EEC9-4027-A205-02AF08EA1419.jpeg F49D4DD9-4EF2-4D32-A025-A5FF3C0EDEFE.jpeg
 
It has been about 2 days since I’ve had it
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new