Torch looking weird

Timothy Butler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been 2 days since what since it started showing stress and hammered and torch corals do not need supplemental feeding

Timothy Butler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My carpet in anatomy 8 at least $500 and fish every time I would put one in a new one it was gone the next morning and the carpet an enemy kept growing came down one night find a fish I just put in the tank couple hours ago wrapped up in the carpet and then to me ready to eat so watch out for your enemies and carpets they are very vicious towards other corals be sure there is enough room between them

OP
OP
Shaddow_wolf169

Shaddow_wolf169

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No use for proper grammar you can get it in one sentence I'm not going to sit here and type it out if I can't voice to email it doesn't need to be sad but the coral she's talking about is stressed she needs to find out when this started and why the other torches look perfectly fine
Hahahaha yeah I'm a dude. I only dust my corals with coral frenzy. Back to the torch Coral. Like I was saying it's been 2 days since the coral has retracted itself not all the way but not as full as it's usually is. Today it's coming out a lot better the flow has not changed nothing has really changed. But last night I noticed that the actual torch coral had a bubble inside it and the tentacles were completely bubbled up and fat.

Timothy Butler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahahaha yeah I'm a dude. I only dust my corals with coral frenzy. Back to the torch Coral. Like I was saying it's been 2 days since the coral has retracted itself not all the way but not as full as it's usually is. Today it's coming out a lot better the flow has not changed nothing has really changed. But last night I noticed that the actual torch coral had a bubble inside it and the tentacles were completely bubbled up and fat.

Timothy Butler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am helping you on trying to figure out what happened in the two days I'm just telling you what my in enemy does but for some reason that torch coral by looking at the other ones around it are really healthy something is irritating or stressing it's have you done a water change I do 20% a week and a 40% every month there's also this chemical you can get called Reef energy my corals have more color and brilliance especially at night

nc208082

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What did the bubble look like you saw. Was it the flesh bubbled up or a bubble growing on top of the flesh.

Timothy Butler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you not understand how established is the tank it's only looks like it's stressed for some reason change a powerhead Direction new chemicals being used water changes properly so you get proper Trace elements very essential to corals

OP
OP
Shaddow_wolf169

Shaddow_wolf169

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I change water like every 2 months with my skimmer and algae I have a stable nutrient levels tank nitrates stay a 5 to 10. Nothing has bugged the coral. I have a live feed video on my tank that I watched.

OP
OP
Shaddow_wolf169

Shaddow_wolf169

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you not understand how established is the tank it's only looks like it's stressed for some reason change a powerhead Direction new chemicals being used water changes properly so you get proper Trace elements very essential to corals
Nothing was moved all elements are good. I dose when needed

Timothy Butler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it's brown that is coming out of the coral that is the vital LG that helped the coral girl with Fido with Fitz photosynthesis if they start to spit this brown out you are losing your Coral it is expelling the alge

nc208082

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did the bubble look like this?
d016823a8af26d341321e0fc9e4f8728.jpg

Timothy Butler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might even consider putting it in an isolation tank till you find out what the problem is so it does not spread do you have isolation tank should isolate everything you put your main tank for 10 days make sure there's no Critters crawlies disease ECT

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 56 32.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 46 26.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 56 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back