• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Torches, Reverse bleeding apple scoly, frogspawn, and more

I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner. B I've been dealing with some personal issues; mom was in ER. I barely was value to address the folks I've shipped stuff to.

I'm still interested in the 2 heat frag if you have it. However, i need to get the new tank stable.

Let me know if you still have it.

Regards
 
I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner. B I've been dealing with some personal issues; mom was in ER. I barely was value to address the folks I've shipped stuff to.

I'm still interested in the 2 heat frag if you have it. However, i need to get the new tank stable.

Let me know if you still have it.

Regards
The double head has been sold but I still have 1 single head. I will have more after the mother colony grows and is cuttable again.
Do you still have a single head torch left? If so how much ?
I have 1 single head left for $80. Send me a pm if you're interested.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new