• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trading Sunburst Bounce and Sunkist Bounce

JupiterReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2016
Messages
1,015
Reaction score
401
Location
Jupiter Florida
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Trading BigR Sunburst Bounce and/or Sunkist Bounce for other Bounce mushroom or nice torch. Let me know if you’re interested and what you have to trade. Thank you! Located in Florida.

D78A06D6-00AC-4CD4-ACA9-892EDECED986.jpeg AEE32B08-86A2-4D25-B1BC-5099212DFA22.jpeg
 
Just got a torch. Still interested in other bounce mushrooms. Both Sunburst and Sunkist are still available.
 
Bump

Here’s pictures of the mothers:

I also have Forrest Fire and Gonzo Golden Dragon mushrooms available.

8986222E-909E-4829-9FB7-B743FF6480C8.jpeg 8681443A-AF59-4A05-9A73-ABDE0C21F393.jpeg
 
Any bouncy shrooms that stick out that you want? Like Neptune’s? Pumpkin patch etc?

I really don’t mind as long as it’s a fair trade and I don’t currently have it. Just let me know what you have available.
 
I really don’t mind as long as it’s a fair trade and I don’t currently have it. Just let me know what you have available.
Well I have Neptune’s, pumpkin patch bounce, some joker/interstellar bounces. Tons of lps sps and other zoas. I don’t have lists but name what you have on your wish list and I’m sure I have it!
 
Well I have Neptune’s, pumpkin patch bounce, some joker/interstellar bounces. Tons of lps sps and other zoas. I don’t have lists but name what you have on your wish list and I’m sure I have it!
Pm’d
 
Hey Art not interested in bounce but sticks yes. I've got anacropora and Ora yellow fuzy.
 
Hey Art not interested in bounce but sticks yes. I've got anacropora and Ora yellow fuzy.
Thx Vinman! I’ll keep you in mind when my other sps grows and can be fragged. The only fraggable ones I have at the moment are the ones we’ve traded.
 
Moderators please close. Thread was modified via new thread.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new