Trident FAQ (official)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Kyl

And how does it feel like, to wake up in the sun
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While we understand your point, we cannot control what the Canadian government and FedEx decide to charge. Our only other option was to not have units for the Canadian market at launch.
@Terence, after this initial release period will reagents eventually be purchasable via a LFS / online vendors?

ReeferBean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you are thinking of the clear waste line. Not the black sample line- it cannot be cut or extended. The FAQ touches on this:
upload_2019-5-7_22-5-35.png

Yes thanks I edited my post.

I will leave the questions to the experts lol [emoji13]

OP
OP
Terence

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Terence, after this initial release period will reagents eventually be purchasable via a LFS / online vendors?
That is the plan. We have some storage and other requirements they will need to meet, but there should be at least one LFS in each major market as well as at least one major online option in a few months.

Kyl

And how does it feel like, to wake up in the sun
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully that extends to the frozen North, in time :) Thanks

Hitch08

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Terence - really enjoyed the presentation last night. It was fun to see how excited you guys are to launch this product.

I was able to place my order for one. I'm really looking forward to getting it up and running.

Good luck to those trying to order tonight!

Rosie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @Terence

You mentioned the release for the international market will be in a couple of months, I'm from the UK and really looking forward to getting the Trident.

I have a couple of questions.

Is the delay due to the logistics of how the get the calibration/regents over to us?

Do you have a rough month in mind of when it will be released over here? [emoji4]

Also, you mentioned servicing, will we have to ship the trident from the UK to USA or will there be one based somewhere in Europe? Or will it just be recommended to sef service the trident?

Thanks in advance! [emoji16]

JDnKY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I went to bed early last night and didn’t see the notification until I woke up at 5:30 am, by which time they were all sold out. @Terence can you please tell us when the next batch will be released to the retailers? Btw- this was a terrible way to release such an anticipated product. You knew you had thousands of people wanting this thing and you release it in the middle of the night with no notice to your loyal customers and what, a hundred units?

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Terence if Neptune has a booth a local reef show this coming weekend would someone be able to buy one there or will the Trident only be sold through other retailers?

leepink23

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have specific questions:
How sensitive is it to micro bubbles? Can I put it in my skimmer section?
Will it know my night schedule if I have two sets of lights running different times, plugged into eb outlets?
Are there videos or will there be videos on how to do the service yourself as that is an option I am interested in?

Thanks in advance!

reef_ranch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Terence : I took a look at the web pages you link to in the first post. Crazy informative! It still won't be enough -- people tend not to RTFM -- but I appreciate all the work you guys put into it. Good job and good luck!

rbarr110

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have specific questions:
How sensitive is it to micro bubbles? Can I put it in my skimmer section?
Will it know my night schedule if I have two sets of lights running different times, plugged into eb outlets?
Are there videos or will there be videos on how to do the service yourself as that is an option I am interested in?

Thanks in advance!

In the Lets Talk Reef video they said that you should absolutely not put the sample line in an area where micro-bubbles.

alex77619

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an APEX classic, is a new APEX head available for purchase to upgrade my system to be compatible for the trident?

JAMSOURY

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can the vendors just do a preorder and put us in line so I don’t have to anxiously keep checking back to buy one? Just a thought

Take my money!

Back