Trident Sign Ups

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

U

User1

View Badges
Yes there is hope. And maybe a little luck may be needed.
Just received my tracking number, It has shipped and should arrive Monday.

Grats.

Would be nice if we could at least ask BRS what range we are on the list such as 0-50, 50-100, etc...

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grats.

Would be nice if we could at least ask BRS what range we are on the list such as 0-50, 50-100, etc...

giphy.gif

JPK

Always learning from others
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was pleasantly surprised to get the call today. I signed up within the same minute the list was posted and was a little discouraged that people that had signed up later than me were getting calls and I hadn’t , thinking that my spot on the list may have been glitched, stolen by gypsies or worse... but all is well in the world again
J

ibondy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was pleasantly surprised to get the call today. I signed up within the same minute the list was posted and was a little discouraged that people that had signed up later than me were getting calls and I hadn’t , thinking that my spot on the list may have been glitched, stolen by gypsies or worse... but all is well in the world again
J
This is awesome, as I signed up in about the same time, and was first one to post on the R2R thread. There is a hope for me that I will get call in next few days. :D

wkd4b11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is awesome, as I signed up in about the same time, and was first one to post on the R2R thread. There is a hope for me that I will get call in next few days. :D

Post here once you get the call! You replied to the thread a little before I did so hopefully I get the call not too long after you.

Macdaddynick1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rolling into the 2nd week of August - anyone have news to report?

Nothing on my front.
No calls here. Even if they ship out 10 per week we should be at around 100th trident sent. I can’t imagine being so far on the list after signing up soon after this thing went live.

I might be very wrong here, but my guess is that, there was a time frame/ excel query issue , or they did not use military time to organized their excel sheet, I presume they ran a query using the sign up times, so if you signed up at 10 am Pacific and it was 1 pm eastern, you were no longer the first person on the list, rather you were treated as though you signed up at 10 pm.

Here’s a silver lining, the longer we wait, the less money we spend on the reagents. Lol

U

User1

View Badges
Silence. Notifications are also expiring and having to sign up again. Patience I guess?

Hmm...I haven't heard of that. The list shouldn't expire but then again I'm only one cup of coffee in an early morning so I'm probably out in left field.

On a side note one would have thought improvement would be made in the receiving to final shipment process but I guess not. Still log jammed.

K7BMG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unless people have posted in this thread the day and time they placed an order or added themselves to the call list how can anyone know (assume) where they are actually on the list?

Also I am just curious to know how one knows that they were on the list prior to someone else, and then know the person who was after them actually received one?
I mean even if you put yourself on the list within the first few seconds or within the first hour, one has no way of truly knowing how many were before or after you?

I guess if your friends and talk a lot, or are hacking into BRS's network LoL.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Silence. Notifications are also expiring and having to sign up again. Patience I guess?

The list is something that we have a hard copy of at this point, so no need to sign up again. Actually, since we already have a good number of people signed up, we've closed new signups and will work through the list. Once we get to the end, we'll re-evaluate and likely start adding the Tridents to the site like we do other products.

ibondy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The list is something that we have a hard copy of at this point, so no need to sign up again. Actually, since we already have a good number of people signed up, we've closed new signups and will work through the list. Once we get to the end, we'll re-evaluate and likely start adding the Tridents to the site like we do other products.
Adam, thanks for providing a clarity on this topic.

U

User1

View Badges

Would love an option to send in a email asking for row number and next number being called. Could even accept the email and say reply will happen during lower support traffic. May help everyone.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back