Trident

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

rob safron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what gives I just got an email saying the Trident is back in stock and I am mediately went over to pick one up and it says they’re out of stock?

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what gives I just got an email saying the Trident is back in stock and I am mediately went over to pick one up and it says they’re out of stock?

Hey Rob,
Sorry to hear that you weren't able to pick one up. Unfortunately with the many thousands of reefers signed up for the back in stock email, they did sell out in about 3 minutes. We do expect these small but frequent shipments from Neptune in the coming weeks and months, so as more and more reefers are able to purchase them, we hope that they'll become easier to come by.

Joshua Mummery

I Like Turtles
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Rob,
Sorry to hear that you weren't able to pick one up. Unfortunately with the many thousands of reefers signed up for the back in stock email, they did sell out in about 3 minutes. We do expect these small but frequent shipments from Neptune in the coming weeks and months, so as more and more reefers are able to purchase them, we hope that they'll become easier to come by.

3 mins? Well there goes my get rich quick idea....hahahahahahaaa

OP
OP
rob safron

rob safron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I went on the moment I got the email so apparently you guys don’t sent it out at the same time.

Smarkow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Email services process incoming mail at different rates, often due to security checks.

My email came through gmail at 11:09am.
Usually my outlook account receives emails about 3min later when both accounts are listed on the same email. The outlook email is encrypted/secured for work so this may also add some time?

I’d be curious to see what time @rob safron and others emails came in and by which providers.

tswanso3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was able to get one and by the time I even saw a number in stock it was at 10... So they probably had less then 20 that were gone almost instantly.

Jeff_H

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My email came in at 8:09 Pacific... I called to confirm they were out already and as we all know, that was the case. Maybe next week! ;)

Smarkow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So thus far 2 people's emails were timestamped at the :03 time and two at the :09 time. So could be related to which email service you use. What's the phrase, the wait makes the eventual reward all the sweeter??? :)

OP
OP
rob safron

rob safron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Email services process incoming mail at different rates, often due to security checks.

My email came through gmail at 11:09am.
Usually my outlook account receives emails about 3min later when both accounts are listed on the same email. The outlook email is encrypted/secured for work so this may also add some time?

I’d be curious to see what time @rob safron and others emails came in and by which providers.
Mine came at 10:11 central time

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I got mine at 10:07. But didnt see it until later

CJS80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I signed up for the alert, but didn't even get one. I don't think they like my comcast address, since I haven't received an email,other than order/shipping info, in 6 months.

Mirya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My e-mail came in at 11:07am eastern. I saw it at 11:11am. They are already sold out.

I assume I need to resign up for an alert now?

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My e-mail came in at 11:07am eastern. I saw it at 11:11am. They are already sold out.

I assume I need to resign up for an alert now?
thats what they said

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 42.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 33.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back