• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Triple doser for sale $175

Status
Not open for further replies.
id be interested if I knew how the hell this worked and how to set it up.
 
$157 plus 21.25 for shipping, and you wait for 1 month until the pumps get to you. So you are actually paying $179.25 and it takes a month. Please if you don't wanna buy don't respond.
 
The 21.25 is for epacket shipping that saying if they do offer that in the USA. Most of the time it's either ups,FedEx, or Dhl. Which is atleast $40 to ship. Do the math before you flame my price man
 
I need a dower, but this site has it for $157 brand new. I don't see the value

$157 plus 21.25 for shipping, and you wait for 1 month until the pumps get to you. So you are actually paying $179.25 and it takes a month. Please if you don't wanna buy don't respond.

You just did the Same in another thread!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new