Tube Worms (specifically Coco)

Schraufabagel

aka Schrauf_den
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
2,215
Reaction score
8,522
Location
Madison, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have Reef Roids and Red Sea AB+ for coral feeding. I am getting Reef Nutrition's Phyto Feast for feeding any filter feeders. I am also getting Oyster Feast for general feeding for fish, inverts, and corals.

I plan to get a few regular and dwarf feather dusters. My question is, can I house a Coco worm as well? I saw that they are labeled as expert, but it only looked like it was because they depend more heavily on these food sources than regular feather dusters. Are they truly considered "difficult"?

My tank is a 25 gallon AIO with strong flow (AI Nero 3) and a semi-deep sand bed (~2 to 3 in).
 
Last edited:
They require deep sand, mature tanks, meaty foods(not rounds) and low to moderate current.
water quality has to be good
 
They require deep sand, mature tanks, meaty foods(not rounds) and low to moderate current.
water quality has to be good
I’ll probably stick with basic feather dusters then. Thank you for the reply!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new