Tunze 6055 for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter firsttime
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

firsttime

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
959
Reaction score
41
Location
Ann Arbor, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefers, I have Tunze 6055 for sale. Its about 20 months old and runs great. Its $170 shipped.

Below are WYSIWYG pics.
47a2d823b3127cce98548095da9b00000035100AcMWTRm4YsmIg



47a2d823b3127cce985480925bac00000035100AcMWTRm4YsmIg



47a2d823b3127cce98548093da9d00000035100AcMWTRm4YsmIg
 
WYSWYG picks do not show a power supply. Is this to mean that one is not included? Can you show pic of the "Y" junction. Thanks.
 
What I meant by the "Y" connection you have. Its in teh first pic. Its the box that three leads connect to. I think the permanent lead is to the power head. The reason I wanted pics of it though is that I bought one and this unit was corroded due to water drip down the line.
 
What I meant by the "Y" connection you have. Its in teh first pic. Its the box that three leads connect to. I think the permanent lead is to the power head. The reason I wanted pics of it though is that I bought one and this unit was corroded due to water drip down the line.

47a2d835b3127cce9854809d000800000035120AcMWTRm4YsmIg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new