Tunze 9001

dbeatty1954

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2014
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Fla
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to hear opinions of the Tunze 9001 in a Coralife Biocube 29. Constantly the magnet comes off the back of the skimmer. I also find it hard to adjust, which could be me. Just curious what others think and any recommendations you might have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new