SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our tomini tang came in!

20180515_120532.jpg

He's small, about the size of the coral beauty. Which is perfect because we get to watch him grow up and live a long happy life. Its a chili 75°F outside today(what is this second winter?) and his bag feels pretty cool to the touch, so we're going to let him float for an hour before releasing him.

OP
OP
SashimiTurtle

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's released! Showing some very stressed colors, but looks healthy. Bonnie and Clyde are curious about their new friend, but are not handing him his own butt. He's out of the corner now and already starting to explore his new, temporary home.

20180515_125504.jpg

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lovely fish blah blah, ... in other news! ;)
We have talked star trek already, bare with me, think Voyager!
So, incidentally, this is going here before my journal, when I got the coral I knew there was a "9", a few days later a mate commented, "no, it's "19"!
I have now thought about this!
It is a 9 and a wonky 1, fair enough, number 9 in a run I can deal with, 19 is less good.
*bing*
It's a bit like Seven, don't even get me started on her outfits, The coral is simply "One of Nine"!
Sweet! :)

DSC06511 by sshipuk, on Flickr

OP
OP
SashimiTurtle

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lovely fish blah blah, ... in other news! ;)
We have talked star trek already, bare with me, think Voyager!
So, incidentally, this is going here before my journal, when I got the coral I knew there was a "9", a few days later a mate commented, "no, it's "19"!
I have now thought about this!
It is a 9 and a wonky 1, fair enough, number 9 in a run I can deal with, 19 is less good.
*bing*
It's a bit like Seven, don't even get me started on her outfits, The coral is simply "One of Nine"!
Sweet! :)

DSC06511 by sshipuk, on Flickr

We're all nerds here...

"The Nazgûl arose as Sauron's most powerful servants in the Second Age of Middle-earth. They were once mortal men; three being "great lords" of Númenor. Sauron gave each of them one of nine Rings of Power."

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're all nerds here...

"The Nazgûl arose as Sauron's most powerful servants in the Second Age of Middle-earth. They were once mortal men; three being "great lords" of Númenor. Sauron gave each of them one of nine Rings of Power."

First time you saw the Nazgul blade stab, did you shriek like I did, ... skillz with the horse chase Viv! ;)

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back