Turtle's Deep Blue Sea

Sweet little puppies! I miss puppy breath!
 
Try puppy kisses. Get best of both worlds puppy breath and puppy kisses.
 
Ever wondered how a redneck does water changes?
20171020_175817.jpg
20171020_175820.jpg
 
Prove it Robin. Post a pic of your dip ring.

Dip makes me ;Yuck...

Quit smoking two years ago July 29th. Cold turkey. Best decision of my life.
 
Did a quick water test with the API kit... I know, I hate API too and only use it for cycling a new tank. NH3 is 2-4ppm, NO2 and NO3 are 0. Looks like we have plenty of ammonia to start this cycle.
20171020_183522.jpg
 
Never did a fishless cycle how long does that take
 
Never did a fishless cycle how long does that take

Forever... especially since I didn't "cure" the pukani outside of the tank. There's gonna be lots of dead stuff turning into ammonia that'll need to be processed.
 
Hey now. I be done that! Am I a red neck or a Commie! I'm soo confused!!!

Ps, ain't no tape on that fancy bucket.

Now I dun told ya, rednecks come from all over yonder.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new