• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two 32" SB reef basics (apex controllable) for ATI T5

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
3,098
Location
Kalamazoo, MI
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there,
I'd like to trade my LEDs for some 36" ATI T5 fixtures. I'm looking for two 4 bulbs or one 4 bulb and one 6 bulb. I will split up the LEDs as I doubt I will find someone with two fixtures. I would also consider a trade for an older 10 bulb powermodule.

These fixtures are just a couple months old. I have modified them to be controlled via Apex VDM using a kessil dimming cable. Blues and whites are separately controlled on each fixture. Please note that the manual knobs no longer work with this setup. All channels work at 100% if the dimming cable is not plugged in.

I have included a picture of the way I mounted the dimming ports. It's a very clean install that works identically to kessils ports. On socket controls whites and blues separately on each fixture.

20180821_144957.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new