UK Based Reefer170

Marshalliom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, long time lurker first time poster. Unsure when I first joined this forum, but here's a quick pic of my Reefer 170.

Been reefing on and off for 12 years, just starting to really get back into it now my kids are a little less demanding!!

Picture is from when I first set this tank up earlier this year.

PXL_20230307_193437001.jpg

PXL_20230315_144816714.jpg

And this was my Nano that I shut down to upgrade to the Reefer170

PXL_20230122_193626948.MP.jpg

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice good to see you on the group we are all one big family . Remember you can get your uk badge. Press on your account look left user group scroll down to United Kingdom club and join takes a couple of days to come through
United Kingdom Uk GIF by MotoGP

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks great! :) And welcome on board.. Always nice with another UK based reefer!

You might be the only reefer in the UK using the Hydros ;) Did you bring it home from America? How do you find it?

OP
OP
M

Marshalliom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks great! :) And welcome on board.. Always nice with another UK based reefer!

You might be the only reefer in the UK using the Hydros ;) Did you bring it home from America? How do you find it?

Thanks, I imported it from the states after reading on here how much more controllable they make the Gyres. I love it, currently have one Gyre, 2x Pulse2 and a Varios4 running off it and the best part is the Waveengine powers all of them directly!

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I imported it from the states after reading on here how much more controllable they make the Gyres. I love it, currently have one Gyre, 2x Pulse2 and a Varios4 running off it and the best part is the Waveengine powers all of them directly!
It's a shame you're not any closer to Glasgow, would invite myself in for a cup of coffee.. ;-)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find it extremely hard to find any information for dummies with regards to how the Hydros system works, dumbed down to a level where i understand it :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: I am quite heavily invested in Apex but I want to try the Hydros across the nano tanks i have in a different room.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 99 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.9%
Back