Unknown need to identity help...

  • Thread starter Thread starter slugwall
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

slugwall

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
443
Reaction score
7
Location
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first post:
I have started baby sitting a 90 gallon saltwater tank that is in dismal shape at a DRs. office. While cleaning this tank I have noticed something in the picture but have not been able to identify the objects. I know that aptasia is a weed so please disregard those... I am trying to identify the white puffy objects hanging on the rock... FYI this tank was a chemical addict... I am slowly turning it back around to where it will save itself.

Thanks to all and happy to be here!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2740.jpg
    IMG_2740.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 132

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new