Upgrading, New Fish Suggestions!

wadew

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2016
Messages
30
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have a NUVO 20 gallon with one ocellaris clown, a royal gramma, and a yasha goby. I am looking for new fish that are big+unafraid to swim around the tank, but will still thrive in my 20 gal. Also, in maybe late summer, I am thinking of upgrading. Any ideas?
 
Your criteria will be a bit difficult to fill for that size tank and fish already in there.

Maybe a stigmatura blenny or an azure damsel.
 
are azuls agressive?
 
lol azures not azuls. Spanish on the brain, I guess.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new