Upgrading?

Bentonb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am really thinking about upgrading from my plain 10 gallon tank, and I'm not looking for anything huge... I am really looking into the JBJ 29 gallon nano cube, I want something this size or so (still has to be able to fit in my dorm room lol) But as I read reviews the cheapest one seems to have a problem with the heat? and the middle option (intermediate LED) doesn't seem to have decent output? And then with the expensive one you get what you pay for... but I'm not sure I want to drop 500 bucks on a tank... any suggestions? or alternate tanks that look the same? also any reviews or opinions on the JBJ nano cubes? Thanks in advance =).

Zoacoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey there, Not sure if this is to big for you or not, but petco is gonna be having there dollar per gallon sale this sunday. Perfect for a 40 gallon breeder!

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just won a JBJ 28 Pro LED at my local Frag Swap and set it up yesterday. I don't have any complaints other than the moon lights are really bright, I put it in my bedroom and I'm having to put a towel over the front of the tank.

FragSwap091_01.jpg

OP
OP
Bentonb

Bentonb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey there, Not sure if this is to big for you or not, but petco is gonna be having there dollar per gallon sale this sunday. Perfect for a 40 gallon breeder!

yea 40 gallons is a bit big... but if they have smaller tanks I might get a new tank for my ball pythons :p lol I'm really looking for something with curved glass like the biocube or the nanocube

OP
OP
Bentonb

Bentonb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just won a JBJ 28 Pro LED at my local Frag Swap and set it up yesterday. I don't have any complaints other than the moon lights are really bright, I put it in my bedroom and I'm having to put a towel over the front of the tank.

FragSwap091_01.jpg

No problem with over heating?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 70 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.8%
Back