Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ,

Wow I leave my phone home for a day and see what happens and yes I’m totally lost lol I do remember bullwinkle the cow or whatever he is. As for @Katrina71 what I’m I suppose to google lol or do I know how? Sadly I learned on yahoo, never any others or card catelogs or when I was in school we were not allowed to use google as a search thingy so yeah. So what is that yellow thing is it like something Scooby doo chews on? I’m still catching up on two pages lol. But definitely love all of you, and I don’t even know how to load videos on here even. Always says I don’t have permission, must be an age thing lol.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ,

Wow I leave my phone home for a day and see what happens and yes I’m totally lost lol I do remember bullwinkle the cow or whatever he is. As for @Katrina71 what I’m I suppose to google lol or do I know how? Sadly I learned on yahoo, never any others or card catelogs or when I was in school we were not allowed to use google as a search thingy so yeah. So what is that yellow thing is it like something Scooby doo chews on? I’m still catching up on two pages lol. But definitely love all of you, and I don’t even know how to load videos on here even. Always says I don’t have permission, must be an age thing lol.
Any question in the world you have, type it in google, the most relevant answers to your search are listed on top. Videos on here you have to upload on your YouTube account then link your YouTube video web address after you click the two pictures of film icon by the normal pic upload icon.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I finally had to unretire my favorite road bike :). Surprised it still shifts and runs amazing. Will need to change the tubulars out they are kinda old, but safer than sorry :)

8BCFED65-2505-4128-9ADC-C01184B299C1.jpeg

B31E682E-DF37-4D78-8299-252FF8C85726.jpeg

Looks slick, I'm a mountain bike man myself, never understood there tiny tire cousins:p

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Ninja star also good to use if you had different models of record players to play single´s or EP´s - Can´t remember them from LP:s :) Singles and EP was good as frisbees too :)

Sincerely Lasse

Lasse....they count years differently on that side of the pond? Haha.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back